“The past is but the beginning of a beginning, and all that is or has been is but the twilight of the dawn.”
- Two new planets.
- Atlantis rising?
- Sunspot Solar Observatory closure explained.
- Are you human?
- …or superpowered?
- 558 million year-old fossils.
- Got a satellite to launch? See you in Brazil, sans Terry Gilliam.
- The Equinox arrives.
- Highly inhabitable exoplanet?
- Geoengineering the oceans. What could possibly go wrong?
- Exploring Colombian jungle biodiversity.
- Quantum world under the microscope.
- Spray-on antennas.
- How Galileo tricked the Inquisition [clearly, he expected them].
- Carl Sagan’s Cosmos, 24/7. Sagan-auts unite!
- Schrödinger revisited.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Hop ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
There is, though I do not know how there is or why there is, a sense of infinite peace and protection in the glittering hosts of heaven. There it must be, I think, in the vast and eternal laws of matter, and not in the daily cares and sins and troubles of men, that whatever is more than animal within us must find its solace and its hope.