Well, I guess “Yeti pubes” is not as bad as “Chupacabras pubes,” right?
- Real or not, Nessie is worth a pretty penny to the Scottish economy.
- Everything you know about obesity is wrong.
- The Sunspot observatory’s doomporn conspiracies were ultimately beat by a different kind of porn.
- Real-life ‘planet Vulcan’ discovered orbiting a sun featured in Star Trek –makes you wonder if Trekkies manifested it…
- Utsuro-Bune: does this Japanese story describe a close encounter with a UFO and occupant?
- “It was the rover, at Cydonia, with a drill!”: How will the police solve murders on Mars?
- DNA tests help conservationists track down ivory smugglers.
- Miners find mummified wolf cub and caribou calf from the last Ice Age, perfectly preserved.
- Turns out mice have ninja stealth skills. Here’s how they block the sound of their own feet.
- Can a gorilla really get drunk from bamboo?
- Drugs of our Fathers: Vietnam G.I.s were popping amphetamines at the behest of their commanding officers –a practice which goes back to WW2, actually.
- Nearly half of Brits believe demons, witches and vampires are living among them.
- Ectoplasm and the last British woman tried for witchcraft.
- Greg Bishop and yours truly interview a British wizard on Radio Misterioso, and ask him about the practice of ‘psychic questing.’
- Climate change is making our current hurricane scale system obsolete.
- Red Pill of the Day: School bus driver turns into real-life Noah.
Quote of the Day:
This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we’ve ever seen from the standpoint of water.