“Not being known doesn’t stop the truth from being true.”
- Enter the black hole.
- A satellite to harpoon space junk.
- Wings & feet that hear & taste.
- Pink ice hastens glacial melt.
- NASA tests foldable heat shield.
- A solar system in upheaval.
- Oldest human drawing unveiled.
- Harvesting glacial streams.
- Watching the skies just got tougher.
- The potential promise of high yield farming.
- Patient-specific fracture repair.
- DART aimed at asteroid.
- Analog smartwatch.
- Mining the Chilean sky.
- Laser rocket.
- When mutants attack.
- Sagan’s Cosmos, 24/7. Tune in, turn on and get science’d up.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Weed ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill.”