- Computer models predict future hurricanes will become increasingly more violent. Massive hurricanes are the shooting massacres of Nature…
- Speaking of which: Drills of active shooters scenarios at schools don’t improve readiness, and only traumatize children.
- Maoris saw the now-extinct moa as a metaphor of their own decline at the hands of Europeans.
- Mysterious glowing clams could help save the planet.
- The ruins of Malden Island, and the mysterious roads that lead into the sea.
- Bring. Back. Pluto!!
- A.I. detects 72 fast radio bursts (FRB) coming from the same, unknown source. Is someone trying to get our attention
- In our search for ET, we may be showing our O2 bias.
- The Shag Harbor UFO museum was unfortunately vandalized.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp about the recent documentary Hunt for the Skinwalker.
- Ghosts and ghouls haunt the living with a message about life.
- In the fundamental physics of the world, there is neither space, nor time
- After the LHC blows the candles it’s 10th-birthday cake, here’s what’s next for particle physics.
- How the bilingual brain switches languages.
- Red Pill of the Day: Jordan Peterson vs Peter Jordanson.
Quote of the Day:
Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.
Robert H. Schuller.