”Here it is standing: atoms with consciousness; matter with curiosity. Stands at the sea, wonders at wondering: I, a universe of atoms an atom in the universe.”
- Conquering the space junk sea.
- The 50th anniversary of the first interracial kiss on Star Trek.
- Mission Unstoppable: The All-Female North Pole Trek.
- Block Universe theory takes time.
- A lunar gateway?
- Quantum theory vs. Reality.
- Ever dream of falling?
- Sunken church spotted in aerial photos.
- Astrophysicist wins long game against Nobel.
- A galactic wind grow in space.
- The forest man of India.
- The end of scientific journal subscriptions?
- What would Mister Rogers do?
- Cosmos, 24/7.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Patient Simulators.
Quote of the Day:
“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself – and you are the easiest person to fool.”