God is awe-full.
- Terminal Lucidity: The researchers trying to prove your mind lives on, even after you die.
- Maryland psychic cons $341,000 from 5 clients –if it serves any consolation, she seems to have been conned by her plastic surgeon…
- New controversial theory posits Present, Past and Future coexist simultaneously.
- There’s a direct link between your brain and your gut, and scientists have recently found the mechanism behind it.
- Revolutionary spinal cord implant helps patients walk again.
- The DNA detectives hunting the causes for cancer.
- Vorombe titan: The largest bird ever found.
- Oumuamua’s origin may have finally been discovered.
- Ancient Mars had right conditions for underground life, new study suggests.
- WWII bombings weakened upper atmosphere at the edge of space.
- Saucers and the sexy pornstar –and a few other ‘saucer-lacious’ tales.
- Here’s yours truly’s review of Hunt for the Skinwalker.
- Conspiracy theorist Mark Taylor claims Trump ‘downgraded’ hurricane Florence with weather-controlling technology.
- Ben Carson invokes a centuries-old conspiracy to explain the attacks against Kavanaugh’s nomination.
- Analysis of billions of Twitter words reveal how American English evolves.
- Red Pill of the Day: The first English novel was about talking cats.
Quote of the Day:
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.