“Whenever a theory appears to you as the only possible one, take this as a sign that you have neither understood the theory nor the problem which it was intended to solve.”
- Water clouds in Jupiter’s Great Red Spot raises question of life.
- The gradual oyxgenation of Earth.
- Unraveling the brain’s internal clock.
- Planting one trillion trees .
- Life in the Artic’s terra incognita.
- A distant galaxy churns out stars exponentially faster than the Milky Way.
- Why weed works.
- This is your brain on pollution.
- This is your brain on anomalies.
- Building a better molecular hopper.
- In the battle of Neanderthals vs. Climate Change…
- Autocannibalistic materials… What could possibly go wrong?
- Whale Shark tourism.
- Past vegetation portends dire future.
- A.I predicts aftershocks.
- When evolution got cheesy.
- Here’s guano in your eye.
- The benefits of digital twins.
- Carl Sagan’s Cosmos is streaming 24/7 again. Do the universe a favor and tune in.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Dino-bot hotel.
Quote of the Day:
“Science may be described as the artof systematic over-simplification — the art of discerning what we may with advantage omit.”