- Apocalyptic rhetoric, and the political allure of the end times.
- United States woefully unprepared for nuclear strike, say Dr. Strangelove wannabes.
- Bear casually strolls through the lobby of the hotel that served as inspiration for Kubrick’s The Shining –um, somebody tell that old dude in the tuxedo to be careful!
- Transphobic Alex Jones accidentally revealed his secret preference for… transgender porn.
- Conspirinormal episode 224: What is wrong with conspiracy culture? (with Adam Gorightly, Wren Collier and yours truly)
- CIA and Saudi Arabia conspired to keep 9/11 details secret, new book claims –yes we DO partake. Occasionally.
- List of ‘Scots witches’ published online for the first time.
- Old Man Logan, and the Shag Harbor UFO crash.
- To kill or to capture Bigfoot: The biggest cryptozoological quandary of them all.
- Jurassic Prance: Extinct prehistoric baby horse found in Siberian permafrost, with its skin and hair intact.
- In the future, A.I. will even take the jobs of chemists.
- Bye bye, Prozac! FDA approves psilocybin for depression clinical trials.
- Spooked mum believes she has a masturbating ghost living in her house. Who you gonna call?
- Mon Dieu! There’s a horny dolphin on the loose at the French Bay of Brest.
- The fish that outlived dinosaurs faces extinction due to our insatiable thirst for oil.
- Red Pill of the Day: Florida restaurant cancels ‘Monkey Mondays‘ after a customer’s pet monkey bit an 8-year-old boy. Why is America?
Quote of the Day:
I have steadily endeavoured to keep my mind free so as to give up any hypothesis, however much beloved (and I cannot resist forming one on every subject), as soon as facts are shown to be opposed to it.