The Daily Grail: Where Truth is Truth. And the Earth is round.
- Do people really think the Earth might be flat?
- Weaponizing conspiracy theory: the danger in priming people for armed revolution.
- Unexplained sky glow in British Columbia receives the most UNIMAGINATIVE name in the history of Science –Steve? Srsly Canada??
- Superconductivity at room temperature: Nobel prize or Ignoble scam?
- Remarkable ‘hybrid’ human who lived in Siberia 90,000 years ago had Neanderthal mother and Denisovan father.
- New research suggests evolution might favour ‘survival of the laziest’.
- New study demonstrates ‘spooky action at a distance’ across 7.8 billion years of time and space.
- Is this video really showing ants bringing flowers to a bee’s funeral?
- “Best picture of Nessie in years”: 12-year-old girl snaps a picture of the beastie –which looks like a seal to me– during family holiday.
- Why do so many people want to believe in Bigfoot?
- An answer to Fermi’s paradox.
- A survey among UAP investigators and scholars –Part V: Massimo Teodorani.
- Owls and extended consciousness: TDG friend Mike Clelland returns to the Skeptiko podcast.
- The science behind coincidences.
- Materialism vs Supernaturalism? “Scientific Naturalism” in context.
- Irish-American witchcraft: The good and the bad of Fairy work.
- Red Pill of the Day: It’s raining sheep in Ireland, laddie
Thanks to Greg and Indrid Lukewarm
Quote of the Day:
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.