”The role of art is to make a world which can be inhabited.”
- Quantum gravity?
- Understanding Einstien’s equivalence principle.
- An argument best settled with lasers.
- Pulling the proverbial thread of the Roswell sweater.
- The myriad benefits of environmentally friendly farming.
- Ancient pyramids… or Tesla Coils?
- Hypocognition and the unknown unknowns.
- Jellyfish rule with no brain.
- The physics of surfing 80 ft. waves.
- Ancient mummification recipe unveiled.
- 13 billion year-old satellite galaxies may be oldest in the universe.
- Florida’s deadly red tide blooms.
- Eternal newts.
- Rudolph’s cousins didn’t fare as well.
- The gradient illusion.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Soft Spider-bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The truth as always is simultaneously better and worse than what the popular myth-making has it.”