“… Ignorance is Strength.”
- The debate re. the existence of liquid water on Mars is over.
- Strange darkness stumps Siberians.
- You can now place bets on political or celebrity assassinations on the Internet –don’t act so surprised.
- How one of the biggest history forums on the Internet deals with Holocaust deniers.
- Nazis and space dogs: Spaceflight before the space race.
- How futuristic ion rockets super-charge space exploration.
- Next-gen nuclear energy is coming –if society wants it.
- Maiden mummies from Ancient Chile wore toxic clothing.
- A century-old model for life’s origin gets significant substantiation.
- The Beeb tackles the rising trend of microdosing.
- Is this fungus using a virus to control an animal’s mind?
- Parasite in cat poop may be turning you into a daredevil douche.
- Tangentially Speaking talks to neuroscientist Patrick House about the effects of toxoplasmosis in the brain, and the mysteries of human consciousness.
- Telepathic communication is just ‘a matter of time’, as twins reveal blueprint for brain interface.
- Anti-gay marriage activist Tim Dailey proposes a ‘revolutionary’ explanation for Bigfoot and UFOs: They’re all ‘virtual reality demons’!
- Red Pill of the Day: Naked ‘ghost hunter’ gets stuck in gate, in bizarre quest to find paranormal activity. Because ghosts are more prudish than the people who hunt them.
Thanks to Greg and Murray
Quote of the Day:
Ignorance is bold and knowledge reserved.