Maybe the simulation got a virus?
- What was it like when the universe created more matter than antimatter?
- Oddball galaxy puts dark matter theory to the test.
- 79 and counting: Jupiter is just one giant moon hoarder.
- Advanced optics dramatically enhance the sharpness of ground-based telescopes.
- THIS is the type of foreign intruders Europeans should be more concerned about.
- A.I. innovator take pledge against Terminator killer robots.
- Surprise surprise: Turns out CRISPR is not the miracle gene-editing tool it was praised to be after all…
- Crows are smart, social, and necrophiliac. Scientists want to find out why.
- Call of the Cryptid: Agogwe, or the Kakundakari of East Africa.
- Wellington Paranormal sounds like a Kiwi version of the X-Files –I’m in!!
- The remains of the murdered Czar Nicholas II and his family are confirmed to be authentic.
- Facebook moderators are instructed NOT to delete far-right content. Apparently Big Blue found out bigotry is profitable.
- Michael M. Hughes on magical resistance and binding Trump.
- World’s oldest bread found, dating back to 14,000 years ago.
- Stop wasting your money on Omega-3 supplements.
- In China, Big Brother inspects the urine and feces of citizens.
- Red Pill of the Day: We finally got the giant, shirtless, Jeff Goldblum statue we all so rightly deserve.
Quote of the Day:
There can be no keener revelation of a society’s soul than the way in which it treats its children.