”He who binds himself a Joy, Does the winged life destroy; He who kisses the Joy as it flies, Lives in Eternity’s sunrise.”
- Ghost-like Neutrino may change the universe as we know it.
- The worldwide birth of humankind.
- Jason Silva: The Daily Grail Interview Part I & II.
- Science 5 ways.
- Pushing forward back the timeline of humankind.
- Triassic fossils unearthed in Argentina.
- Double asteroid revealed by team of observatories.
- Archaeologists prepare to unseal enigmatic black sarcophagus.
- Quake in Mexico unearths ancient temple.
- The hums heard ’round the world.
- What Otzi ate.
- King Julien smells your fear.
- What can’t MeerKats do?
- Racing to save white rhinos.
- Manhattan-sized iceberg collapses into sea.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Cheetah-bot.Many thanks to Greg for some of today’s news and for filling in the last two Fridays!
Quote of the Day:
“A truth that’s told with bad intent Beats all the lies you can invent.”