- Scientists reveal the oldest color ever made by a living creature. This guy approves.
- Discovery of stone tools in China show humans left Africa over 2 million years ago.
- Neopagans in Iceland will build the first temple in honor of Thor and Odin in 1000 years. Not sure if Chris Hemsworth should be invited to the inauguration… jealous gods and all that.
- Experimental drugs boost immune system in the elderly, raising hope for a potential anti-aging treatment.
- FDA rejects petition to further restrict marijuana.
- This is what Sophia, the first robot citizen, ‘thinks’ about gender and consciousness.
- Picture of the Day: Rocket launch causes ripples in the clouds.
- Israel plans a mission to the Moon in the tiniest spacecraft ever to attempt the journey.
- NASA may have already discovered –and destroyed– organic molecules on Mars as far back as 1976.
- Former NASA scientist explains why we should take UFO sightings seriously.
- The UFO festival in Roswell: Like Burning Man, but with aliens instead of drugs?
- The Scole experiment: The amazing story of life-after-death communication that deserves to become a Hollywood movie –or better yet, to be replicated!
- ‘Star’ crop circle appears in Wiltshire.
- Climate change is turning into the unlikeliest ally of archeologists in the UK.
- In case you were wondering, the answer is YES: the heat is making you dumber.
- Red Pill of the Day: New TV game show pays off the college debt of the winner. What’s next, The Cancer Wheel of Fortune?
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
“You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”