Any news from the front?
- UK couple poisoned with the same type of nerve agent that killed a former Russian spy four months ago.
- Climate change first became news 30 years ago. Why haven’t we fixed it?
- “Ooh! Ooh! Aaah!!” shouted the mother Australopithecus Afarensis (Translation: “Don’t make me climb up there to get you!”).
- When it comes to drone deliveries, China is where it’s at.
- “Congratulations, It’s a baby planet!“
- Good ole V’ger still going strong after more than 40 years.
- Vox’s Netflix series explained tackles the head-scratching topic of looking for alien life.
- Feasting rituals –and the cooperation they require– are a crucial step toward civilization.
- Arguing about aliens at the dinner table –sounds familiar?
- UFOs hoaxed by military pilots.
- So why do people believe in Bigfoot, anyway?
- New Slender Man documentary gets to the heart of the Internet boogeyman.
- Trying to find a life after the paranormal.
- Loren Coleman: Breaking Mothman news, plus an old debate continues.
- Museum Obscurum: The cabinet of curiosities of eccentric 19th-century collector Cornelius S.C. Rödder.
- The biggest single threat to our world: Testosterone.
- Red Pill of the Day: Pair high on bath salts fire shots at fireflies, mistaking them for ‘alien lasers.’
Quote of the Day:
Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy.