“We have come to the end of our sojourn in matter. We have come to the end of our separateness.”
- Questioning truth, reality and science.
- Studying alien linguistics.
- Exoplanet H2O?
- Ceres is ready for its close-up.
- The methane dunes of Pluto.
- A real-life Jurassic Park. Sounds like a movie.
- Rare dinosaur fossil may be auctioned to highest bidder.
- Check out the big brain on humankind.
- Unraveling the zombie ant fungus.
- Can you pass the astronaut test?
- How it begins.
- The daunting mammals of the early Americas.
- Meditation Aquarium screensaver 2.0.
- 3-D printable data sets.
- Earth’s missing nitrogen.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot chores.
Quote of the Day:
“One exists in eternity, one has become eternal … One is then apart from the moving image; one exists in the completion of eternity.”