I took some Ambien and now it’s so clear to me the Earth is flat.
- Looking for life on a flat Earth.
- After Chicxulub, Life bounced in a jiffy.
- Dinosaur dandruff. That is all.
- Clever rock science provides new evidence for human migration to the Americas.
- Getting jiggy with it on Mars will be frisky AND risky, but for the sake of creating an entire new human subspecies, it’ll be worth it.
- Why does Elon think AI will kills us all? Blame it on the Basilisk.
- But there’s at least one theoretical physicist who agree with him, and think killer robots wiped out our ET neighbors.
- How do aliens solve climate change?
- What would an alien language sound like?
- Interstellar Esperanto: Working on an universal language so we can speak with ET.
- This Washington Post article’s title about Tom DeLonge might make it seem like a puff piece –but it’s not.
- I’ll give DeLonge this much: It’s not every day that you see the Skinwalker ranch mentioned in Newsweek.
- Tangentially Speaking talks to Peter Gorman, who brought Ayahuasca and Sapo/Kambo to the attention of the western world –they don’t talk about ANY of that, but it’s worth your while anyway…
- Michael Pollan’s recipe for changing your mind (for the better): Take drugs –not a ton, mostly psychedelics.
- Rabbits’ is a disturbing David Lynch series that is now used by psychologists to induce a deep sense of existential crisis to research subjects.
- Red Pill of the Day: Humans have a second brain in the butt –and with some people, that is their only functioning one…
Quote of the Day:
In the future, everyone will have fifteen minutes of privacy.