Why Google News, Whyyyyyyyy??
- Human beds are dirtier than a chimp’s.
- 50,000-year-old Siberian bones may be the oldest ‘homo sapiens’ outside Africa and Middle East.
- Thousands of human bones reveal ‘barbarian’ battle rituals.
- Forget ‘Earth-like’ –we’ll first find aliens on Eyeball planets.
- What would Catholic syncretism look like in an age of mass media? Look no further than the specter of the UFO.
- The Society for Psychical Research reviews UFOs: Reframing the Debate.
- Radio Misterioso interviews spiritualist photographer Shannon Taggart.
- Daniel Defoe’s insufficiently haunted planet.
- Scientists are beginning to unravel the mystery of Consciousness –or so their consciousness think…
- How the scientific revolution was fueled by the misreading of an ancient poem.
- Quantum physics may be even spookier than you think.
- DARPA’s attempt to make a ‘cyberdiary’ before Facebook was a big, fat Orwellian failure.
- Has the Cuban sonic weapon moved to China?
- Two hidden pages in Anne Frank’s diary have been uncovered.
- Visiting the mysterious fairy circles of the Namib desert.
- Red Pill of the Day: Teen is sentenced to pay $36 million for starting a forest fire… kinda.
Quote of the Day:
The more unintelligent a man is, the less mysterious existence seems to him.