We are fast losing our best players on the weird side, you guys. So from now on y’all need to step up your game!
- Vale Brad Steiger, paranormal researcher extraordinaire. Here’s an eulogy by Loren Coleman.
- Here are two audio interviews Mike Clelland recorded with Brad in 2011 and 2014. Highly recommended.
- Ye Olde Symposiume: Are UFOs and paranormal conferences a thing of the past?
- With regards to the BAASS statement, Billy Cox points out there’s a question of ownership.
- Radio Misterioso interviews George Hansen, to talk about the Trickster, the Paranormal and Liminality.
- Is Mothman a shapeshifter?
- Lindsay Jordan reviews DMT Dialogues: an anthology featuring Dennis McKenna, Jeremy Narby, Erik Davis, Rupert Sheldrake, Graham Hancock, Rick Strassman and others.
- Project Archivist invited yours truly to their podcast. On Cinco de Mayo no less!
- The Neanderthals are a prime example that when it comes to the discovery of new species, it’s all about the timing.
- …Speaking of which, ever heard of the Boskop Man?
- New research shows that some ancient Egyptians were naturally fair-haired.
- Yes, Google’s new A.I. assistant looks (and sounds) cool A.F. But the price to include this awesomeness into your life is your data.
- Adidas sold 1 million shoes made out of ocean plastic.
- NY court says chimps aren’t people –but a judge is not too happy about it…
- Red Pill of the Day: Illinois Police threaten to kill their police dogs if marijuana is legalized. Tsk tsk tsk, you need to chillax 5-0’s! –and I have just the thing for it…
Thanks to Brad and to Earthling, an old dear member of The Grail. Please send him your best wishes and positive thoughts.
Quote of the Day:
If the Space Beings want to contact you, they will do so. They do the choosing.
Brad Steiger (1936-2018)