“You’re only as young as the last time you changed your mind.”
- Helium found on exoplanet.
- NASA seeks InSight on Mars.
- Molecular movies of RNA.
- MDMA for PTSD.
- Amateur vs. 60 yr. old maths problem.
- A satellite war fueled by Brexit.
- Ancient proof of Planet 9?
- Lightning fries brain implants.
- A Turing-inspired water filter.
- The shifting continents.
- Inspire your next trip.
- A Rube Goldberg story.
- Kilauea makes news.
- Ideal number of spaces after a period, revealed.
- Milk 2.0.
- Leia’s use of the force, explained.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot manners.
Quote of the Day:
“To describe externals, you become a scientist. To describe experience, you become an artist.”