Well played, Marvel. Well played…
- Stephen Hawking’s multiverse finale.
- 700,000-year-old stone tools found in the Philippines point to mysterious human relative.
- Study offers clues on how birds lost their teeth and grew their beaks.
- Scientists baffled by the discovery of ‘mysterious dead prehistoric creature’ in a river in Liverpool.
- This mini fission reactor from NASA could help humans survive on Mars.
- First contact with aliens and UFOs in 2030, according to time traveler –seems legit…
- Sheriff’s office responds to reports of ‘UFO’ landing in a field.
- Is it time to get rid of the term UFOlogy?
- Parapsychologists to present talk on after-death communication.
- Facebook is using your Instagram pics to train its image recognition A.I. Cue the disco music!
- Cambridge Analytica may be kaput, but the big honchos just opened shop elsewhere.
- Microbial mind control: Truth or scare?
- Controlling neurons with holographic projections is no longer science fiction.
- Red Pill of the Day: Lightning strike shuts off a woman’s brain implant –but it could’ve been way worse!
Quote of the Day:
Myth is much more important and true than history. History is just journalism and you know how reliable that is.