”Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.”
- Cosmic collision may alter understanding of early universe.
- Cosmic Dawn and the birth of stars.
- Untangling quantum entanglement.
- Molecular evolution.
- Shigir idol predates pyramids.
- Einstein-Podolsky Paradox, observed.
- Solving Mars’ methane mystery.
- Rosetta’s snowy comet gif, explained.
- 3D printer turns hands into cyborgs.
- The sentinels are watching.
- VR Hiroshima offers unsettling glimpse into moments after detonation.
- REM animals.
- UFOs on the moon?
- How are we made of ‘star stuff’?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… This guy.
Quote of the Day:
“I neither deny nor affirm the immortality of man. I see no reason for believing in it, but, on the other hand, I have no means of disproving it.”