”Creativity and insight almost always involve an experience of acute pattern recognition;”
- Exploring Jupiter’s north pole.
- Will the background hum of space reveal black holes?
- 90,000 yr.-old finger, revealed.
- Tablets from the City of the Dead.
- Shark swarm!
- Unraveling the mystery of the Giant’s causeway.
- Gravity waves may be the key to solving long-held mysteries.
- When binary systems go wrong.
- Sheep and the chemical weapons debate.
- How Viking sunstones might’ve worked.
- The brain’s brakes, identified.
- The MRN marathon has ended, but you can still catch Sagan’s Cosmos 24/7/365.
- Who will win the hipster bicycle race?
- A swing at the end of the world.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot dog.
Quote of the Day:
“The eureka moment in which we perceive the interconnection between disparate concepts or ideas to reveal something new.”