”No problem is too small or too trivial if we can really do something about it.”
- Opening the DNA toolbox.
- Harpooning space junk.
- Unlocking the dreamscape.
- Black holes at the center of the Milky Way.
- Brain cell production continues.
- Is finding E.T. more unlikely than we thought?
- New brain maps may alter neuroscience.
- Could we inhabit a water world (minus the Mariner)?
- Avian eye protein enables vision of earth’s magnetic field.
- Dimming the sun to slow global warming.
- Orangutans utilize plant extracts for medicinal purposes.
- Does weight depend on location?
- Studying Antarctica’s prehistoric forests.
- The fake video era unfolds.
- 12 nights in space in 2021, for a price.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Soldier ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“Science is the belief in the ignoranceof experts.”