Spring? Feels like Summer already down here!
- The center of our galaxy may host at least 13 black holes.
- Space metal has captivated humans throughout history.
- How UFO sightings have captured our imagination for centuries.
- Skeptiko interviews Dr. Dean Radin about bringing real magic into the psi lab.
- The amazing story of Ray Palmer’s psychic healing.
- Fox creates new film division led by Guillermo del Toro that will be
devoted to projects in the horror, sci-fi and fantasy genres.
- It’s since time-traveling is at an all-time high –which probably means the future SUCKS, because why travel to this most egregious age, dude?
- The future of air combat, according to the US Air Force.
- Can language shape our perception?
- Scientists identify protein that could let birds see magnetic fields.
- The good news: There’s a scientifically-proven system ensured to prolong your lifespan. The bad news: It involves eating less.
- New evidence of human occupation in Asia calls for a rewriting of our species’s history.
- Talking about the fairies.
- Racists are threatening to take over paganism.
- Scientists are experimenting with a possible Roman refrigerator.
- Red Pill of the Day: 2 UK museums offer to return stolen Ethiopian treasures —as a loan.
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
The unknown is of two degrees. There are (1) the relatively unknown, and (2) the absolutely unknowable.