- The quantum physics of vampires.
- Brainless embryos suggest bioelectricity guides growth.
- Australia’s many indigenous languages have one single source, study says.
- ‘Oldest human footprints In North America’ found on Canadian coast? BULL$#IT!!
- Minority Misdemeanor: Facial recognition can now text jaywalkers a fine.
- Fueling the Future through Fantasy.
- “Something just passed over us”: Pilot reports UFO close encounter over Arizona.
- The snow in Russian turned orange. Here’s why.
- Why dreaming is vital: Unlocking the power of REM sleep.
- How to teach yourself to be the master of your dreams.
- Cogito ergo Cheese!: Giant octopus takes selfies with GoPro camera.
- Smoking elephants baffle scientists, and gives evidence of self-medication among animals.
- Tiffany Hadish: Drinking turpentine is “good for you.” Riiiight… that’s why all famous oil painters lived to be 100 –oh wait, they didn’t.
- The McDonald’s mindhack aimed at making you buy their preferred menu items.
- Red Pill of the Day: How a man got the world’s strongest super gonorrhea to date. Eat your heart out, Infinity War!
Thanks to Greg and Mel.
Quote of the Day:
The future is already here – it’s just not evenly distributed.