”All mass is interaction.”
- The next great extinction?
- 70,000 year-old lights in the sky.
- Fourier mathematics 250 years later.
- Embracing the quantum revolution and the many worlds interpretation.
- My name is mud.
- Not all icebergs wear white.
- The sky is falling in two weeks. What are the odds of getting hit?
- This is your brain on 20th century assumptions.
- The looming threat of climate migration.
- A snapshot of surveillance through the years.
- Another mass stranding.
- Pet sounds: International Edition.
- Every episode of Mister Rogers currently streaming on Twitch alongside Sagan’s Cosmos.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Fish ‘bot.
Quote of the Day:
“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself – and you are the easiest person to fool.”