Too bad there are no more Austin Powers sequels. Cambridge Analytica could have been one foxy villain, baby!
- A Russian hiker has gone missing at the infamous Dyatlov pass.
- Harry Reid on what the US government knows about UFOs –that he is aware of, that is…
- The UFO sighting on Kangaroo island.
- The Fortean Chronicles of Ray Bradbury.
- Finnish research project probes stigma of the paranormal.
- Could the brain produce its own psychedelic compound?
- A experiment with psychedelics caused a blind man to experience synaesthetic hallucinations.
- Amateur skywatchers spot entirely new atmospheric phenomenon.
- The hole in the heart of quantum physics: despite that it works astoninglishly well, we still don’t know what it really MEANS.
- Our culture is destroying all sorts of local languages. Not just on land, but also under the sea.
- Could this carcass that washed ashore on a Georgia beach be a hoax, or a ‘sea monster’?
- The good news: There’s now a male birth control pill. The bad news: It has some serious sexual side effects.
- New archaeological finds in Africa show modern humans began using sophisticated tools right from the start.
- Ikea furniture: Some augmented-reality required.
- Red Pill of the Day: Pollinating robo-bees, brought to you by… Walmart??
Quote of the Day:
Truth is the daughter of time, not of authority