“Though leaves are many, the root is one.”
- Building your own universe.
- Will M theory tie everything together like the Lebowski rug?
- Ancient wisdom.
- Astronaut DNA didn’t mutate in space.
- Preserved, ancient marine predator brains found on sea floor. What could possibly go wrong?
- Time to set your galactic clocks.
- Pretending black holes.
- A snake with two-hearts. Who knew Stacey Q was prescient?
- Volcanic thunder.
- Diodes of light.
- The return of the quoll.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Sushi-bots.
Quote of the Day:
“Man is in love and loves what vanishes. What more is there to say?”