…And the mutants shall inherit the Earth.
- Dr. Bruce Damer is one of those mutants. He’s also a shamanic scientist and one hell of an interesting person.
- When scientists ‘discover’ what indigenous people have known for centuries.
- Archaeologist claims he’s figured out the secret behind the pyramids’ peculiar alignment.
- Study claims alcohol is more effective than exercise to live past 90, yet too much alcohol leads to dementia. Maybe the key to endure living in this world is to be a little loopy?
- Great. Measles is making a comeback in Europe.
- Biohacker regrets publicly injecting himself with CRISPR.
- Elon’s roadster: From 0 to Starman in just 80 seconds.
- In other news, Elon has also been given the green light to start digging the DC-NYC hyperloop tunnel.
- A Martian rock hitches a ride in NASA’s next rover.
- Bigelow creates a new aerospace company in order to find a market for his inflatable habitats.
- George Knapp tries to pry into the ‘mystery metal’ angle of the TTSAAS revelations.
- Billy Cox: The FOIA strikes again. Pretty interesting UFO case!
- Encountering the Supernatural: An experiential review.
- Woman sues California agencies for not recognizing the existence of Bigfoot.
- The Long Now: After years of waiting, Danny Hillis can finally begin building his 10,000-year clock, thanks to the generosity of Jeff Bezos.
- Red Pill of the Day: China cracks down on funeral strippers. Like we say here in Mexico: “El muerto al pozo y el vivo al gozo!”
Quote of the Day:
Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don’t dare express themselves as we did.