“We do not ask for what useful purpose the birds do sing, for song is their pleasure since they were created for singing…”
- The intercellular interweb.
- Our subjective reality.
- Clay tablets reveal ancient medicinal practices.
- Are pluripotent stem cells the one vaccine to rule them all?
- The dawn of the quantum internet.
- The end of speech.
- The countess of psychedelic science.
- Whale hunting in the Atacama Desert.
- Shakespeare’s cliff notes?
- All-female fish population reveals benefits of asexual reproduction.
- The origin of walking.
- Do bats hold the key to immortality?
- The other Manhattan Project.
- A guitar with a view.
- Starman, waiting in earthbound?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ski-bots.
Quote of the Day:
“Similarly, we ought not to ask why the human mind troubles to fathom the secrets of the heavens.”