The Shape of Water: Testament that if you are nice to the monsters inside of you, instead of ignoring them and pretending they don’t exist, those monsters will show their appreciation.
- The cure for Fascism? Shrooming
- Making food out of electricity.
- Orca whales can mimic the sounds of other animals – including humans.
- This week’s edition of ‘stuff keeps getting older’: Stone tools from India that are hundreds of thousands of years old give a huge blow to the orthodox model of human evolution.
- The Dinosaur Age meets the Space Age —all thanks to a veteran UFOlogist.
- Simple math shows how many aliens may be out there.
- Paranormalist tuba player Josh Cutchin talks about his trip to Ireland, and his upcoming book on fairy abductions.
- Amicizia: The strange tale of an Italian UFO contact –and the photos that allegedly corroborate it.
- Zachary Quinto will keep on summoning the spirit of Leonard Nimoy on a new remake of ‘In Search Of’. So when will we hear him sing the ballad of Bilbo?
- Pterosaurs in North Carolina?
- We may not yet have a Bigfoot body –but you may soon have a Bigfoot license plate.
- 50,000-year-old bison: It’s what’s for dinner.
- Teotihuacan: The City of the Gods might have actually been The City of the Sun.
- Environmentalist mermaid tries to save Florida’s disappearing springs.
- Why we’re underestimating American collapse.
- Red Pill of the Day: Lottery winner dies of Cancer weeks after cashing in $1 Million. You know what’s better than winning the lottery? Having universal health care.
Quote of the Day:
Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.