I, for one, welcome our robotic overlords.
- Guillermo del Toro saw a UFO, but he wasn’t that impressed.
- A Mysterious letter reopens case over whether Alcatraz escapees survived the infamous 1962 jailbreak.
- Rocket Lab unveils ‘Humanity Star’ – a shiny satellite you can see in space for a limited time. Track it here.
- When Loren Coleman speaks, people listen: January 23, 2018: Alaskan Unknown Hairy Hominoid Sightings after 7.9 earthquake and tsunami warnings.
- Might neanderthals be next? First primate clones produced using the “Dolly” method.
- With that in mind, could artificial wombs be a reality?
- Would artificial wombs mean a future of artificial sex? Peter Hancock begs the technosphere “Don’t automate the fun out of life!”
- Build yourself a buddy, or lover, with Google’s self-training AI turning coders into machine-learning masters.
- A potential vision of our automated sexual future.
- Does telepathy conflict with science?
- Is this the site where Sodom once stood?
- Looks like we’ve got monuments like Stonehenge all wrong.
- Dude. Psychedelic mushrooms reduce authoritarianism and boost nature relatedness.
- The story of that F’n Cat.
Thanks to Red Pill Junkie, Eric “The Nightshirt” Wargo, our artificial intelligence overlords, and viewers like you.
Quote of the Day:
Our function is to serve and obey, and guard men from harm. It is no longer necessary for men to care for themselves, because we exist to insure their safety and happiness.
‘With Folded Hands’, by Jack Williamson