“A frog in a well cannot conceive of the ocean.”
- Is life universal?
- Ancient plumbing offers clues to Greek island mystery.
- Nuclear-powered Mars?
- Unraveling black holes.
- DIY caterpillar drive from Red October. Just watch for crazy ivans.
- Building the perfect information engine.
- Satellite lasers as garbage collectors.
- Understanding tetrodotoxin.
- Ancient garum trade routes.
- China’s rainbow dinosaur had iridescent feathers.
- A universal flu vaccine… What could possibly go wrong?
- Intercontinental quantum communication.
- Will ezfly take off?
- Watching television as it was meant to be seen… at 380,000 fps.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… The Multiplicity.
Quote of the Day:
“To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot will be destroyed by the lathe of heaven.”