Fake humans will create fake realities. Or vice versa…
- We don’t live in Orwell’s future. We live in Philip K Dick’s.
- Crowdfunding for medical costs is inherently perverse. Where’s why.
- Researchers probe the cosmic origin of super-powerful fast radio bursts.
- Here’s how China is planning to zap enemy satellites space junk using orbital lasers.
- Fire and Fury… over Michigan.
- Ingredients for Life spotted on ancient meteorites that crashed into Earth 20 years ago.
- Pulsar navigation: Exploring an ETI hypothesis.
- Scientists want to look up for aliens as messed up as us. Reverend Hicks would get a kick outta that!.
- It’s the 10th anniversary of Greg Bishop and Tim Binnall’s traditional Year in Review podcast episode.
- Redditor: “I challenge you to change my belief!” –The Grail has been in the belief-challenging biz since before Reddit, boy!
- Dr. Beachcombing asks: What are fairy trees?
- Top ten conspiracy theories in fiction.
- The SR-71 replacement will travel faster than Mach 5.
- Is it time to update Darwin?
- If we could engineer animals to be as smart as humans, should we?
- Red Pill of the Day: The Hero’s Journey –in just under two minutes!
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
I heard human DNA is actually just a blockchain for an alien cryptocurrency and humans are actually just space Bitcoin wallets.