Disclosure, huh? You wanna know what I really think about it?
- It’s never aliens. Until it is.
- UFO legacy: What impact will the revelation of the Pentagon program have?
- The galactic effects on habitability.
- New insights into the mysterious jets expelled by black holes.
- China’s plummeting space station is just a tiny taste of the space junk problem.
- Musk Station One? Astronaut Michael Foale think private companies could save the International Space Station.
- Here’s one way you could travel to Area 51, without getting harrassed by camo dudes.
- Sorry bros, but our sexbot fantasies could drive US obsolete in that department, too!
- Tangentially Speaking talks with Michael Shermer about his new book Heavens on Earth, which takes a critical view on both the old-school Afterlife and Transhumanism.
- Welcome to Black Mirror: Japanese scientists have just invented a way to read our minds using A.I.
- Snow falls in the Sahara. Again.
- New York City plans to sue oil companies for global warming.
- Alleged ‘new evidence’ about the discovery of Noah’s ark has been released.
- Can cheese cause you to have weird dreams?
- Red Pill of the Day: This is the pill that can track your farts.
Thanks to Charles and Marvin
Quote of the Day:
“Everybody in this planet boarded a train that was ‘Final Destination: Death’. So the train, we’re going to live, we’re going to have beauty and love and freedom. And I think that when you eliminate one of the two sides from the equation, it’s a pamphlet. When you take into account the dark to tell the light, it’s reality.”
Guillermo Del Toro