Whaddayaknow? We’re still here!
- On January 31st the Moon will regale us with a super rare spectacle.
- This year Slender Man gets its own major motion picture, because we need to top 2017’s lunacy amiright?!!
- Ghosts torment families living in Kenyan graveyard.
- Phoenix man turns to social media for help with paranormal activity.
- Magic mushrooms and the roots of Witchcraft.
- 2018 marks the 10th anniversary of the Stephenville UFO wave.
- Radio Misterioso interviews Dr. Diana Walsh Pasulka, author of what surely will be one of the best UFO books of 2018: American Cosmic.
- Hacking UFO tech, SETI, and the boundaries of “respectable” Science.
- UFO believers got one thing right —but here’s what they get wrong, according to Seth Shostak —wot, you really thought the debunkers would remain silent forever?
- Bigelow Shmigelow. For the SETI scientists, it is still business as usual.
- The dream of an alien megastructure has sadly turned into dust in the (stellar) wind…
- We still don’t know why atmospheric methane on Mars changes with the seasons.
- Alaskan infant’s DNA tells story of ‘first Americans’. Whaaa? What is this ‘Bering strait migration theory’ crap, when we’ve already found so much evidence of older occupation in the Americas?!
- It’s about time the Internet had its own patron saint!
- The real-world, porg-less architecture of Luke Skywalker’s Jedi hideaway.
- Life with early-onset Alzheimer’s.
- Red Pill of the Day: “Raw water” is the new Silicon Valley fad –and these are supposed to be the whiz kids??
Thanks to Fox and Dana. Good to see you, guys!
Quote of the Day:
Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will.
George Bernard Shaw