Counting the hours ’til I can return to my beloved faraway galaxy…
- Here’s the tick that gave dinos an itch.
- Remains of the biggest penguin that ever penguined discovered in New Zealand.
- How the fish-like humanoid in Del Toro’s The Shape of Water could evolve.
- Our wine glasses have grown humongously in the last 300 years –I’ll drink to that!
- The story of a daring 1943 commando raid to stop Germany from getting an atomic bomb.
- Oumuamua: Asteroid or something more? Scientists are actively trying to find out.
- Russia and Mexico are the two countries that believe the most in alien life.
- Interesting –if true– video of a UFO following an airliner.
- Bitcoin shmitcoin. Cryptokitties is where it’s at!
- ‘Lifeguard drones‘ are being deployed in Western Australia to help prevent shark attacks –Sorry Aussies, but if your plan is to make an A.I. version of Baywatch, you need to follow Japan’s example!
- What to expect when you’re expecting near a fracking site —Hint: it ain’t good…
- All surgeons want to leave their mark in the world —but this one went waaaay too far…
- From polyamory to polyectoplasmory: Woman claims to have had sex with at least 20 ghosts.
- Radio Misterioso talks to Paul “Obi Wan” Kimball and his trusty padawan Dillon about their TV series Haunted.
- Red Pill of the Day: Walmart.com is offering a “Marijuana leaf Xmas tree”.
Thanks to my uncle Fernando, who bought me my first lightsaber when I was just five.
Quote of the Day:
I thought Star Wars was too wacky for the general public.