- Science and Metaphysics must work together to answer Life’s deepest questions.
- New scientific study proposes an alternative to the Big Bang.
- Among hunter-gatherers, there are no bigger celebrities than storytellers.
- A pretty cool –yet useless– video demonstrating why the Earth cannot be flat. For those morons, Gravity is just the weight of your sins holding you down!
- So who were REALLY these ancient Aryan dudes, anyway?
- Why the Patterson-Gimlin film should concern scholars of human origins.
- Meet the DuckCrockOstrichSwanoSaurus –or, as I like to call it, “Exhibit [A] God was high as f*#k during the Cretaceous.”
- Here’s a scientifically-determined playlist for tripping on shrooms.
- Why hasn’t the rest of the world adopted Portugal’s drug policy model?
- Doctors find brain abnormalities caused by the mysterious “sonic attack” on the US diplomats in Cuba.
- Humans will probably not lose their $#!t if ET life is discovered –let’s face it, 2017 has VAPORIZED our capacity to be shocked…
- Radio Misterioso interviews Richard Sarradet: Acting, Alchemy and the Paranormal.
- Stan Friedman on Skeptiko #367: “Aliens may know more about telepathy and NDEs than we do (but they TOTALLY come from another planet in metal craft).” Read Josh Cutchin’s essay on Reframing the Debate, uncle Stan!
- San Francisco has just decided its streets are not ready for delivery robots.
- Ada Blackjack: the 23-year-old woman who became the lone survivor of an odd Arctic expedition #WhosBadderThanTaylorSwift.
- Red Pill of the Day: Armed with assault rifle, Pierce county man prepares to wage battle on the lizard people.
Quote of the Day:
The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists.