To Infinity… and Beyond (the trillion dollars)!
- 34,000 year old Venus sculpture discovered. But why assume it was made by Homo Sapiens, though?
- Prehistoric females were strong as hell. I’ll say!
- Ready to close the book on the Yeti mystery with the “it’s just bears” theory? “Not so fast!” says Loren Coleman!
- How the ancient Indus civilization survived without rivers.
- Tiny ‘brain’ made of nano-switches is capable of learning, researchers claim.
- Bio-computer powered by jellyfish DNA plays Tetris and other retro videogames. Would malware kill it or make it mutate?
- Scientists create semi-synthetic bacteria with 6 base pairs, instead of 4. Wouldn’t this count as an alien species?
- Russian astronaut claims to have discovered evidence of extraterrestrial life, stuck outside the ISS. Better outside than inside, Tovarisch!
- “Britain’s Roswell” is getting the Hollywood treatment –thought about making a snarky comparison between anal probing and a certain disgraced celebrity, but I’ll refrain…
- Mike Clelland spotted a few synchromystic things in Spielberg’s ET.
- Bad news, night owls: Burning the midnight oil could cause Alzheimer’s.
- Woman dies on operating table, sees Heaven and future events, returns as a different person. Kinda feels like the female version of Eben Alexander (something doesn’t pass the smell test).
- As part of their re-adaptation program, Brazil is giving ayahuasca to prison inmates.
- Why it feels you can communicate in Nature on LSD.
- The Malliard Report interviews James R. Fitzgerald, FBI profiler and linguist.
- Red Pill of the Day: “It’s a conspiracy!” cries steamed-rocketeer Flat Earther maverick.
Thanks to Greg,
Quote of the Day:
Why is there no Flat Mars Society?!