Do yourself a favor and go watch Coco. Make sure to bring a full box of Kleenex, tho.
- The world is getting more light pollution ‘thanks’ to the LED revolution.
- How coral researchers are coping with the death of reefs.
- Lightning bolts are natural particle accelerators.
- Will Antarctica’s ice reveal a new Physics of the Universe?
- Is Mars a dry world after all?
- The latest interstellar messages could receive an extraterrestrial response in 25 years.
- Is the government withholding an interest in UFO sightings?
- Michael Harney & Ksenia Solo join Robert Zemeckis’s Blue Book series.
- Rick Doty, one of the most infamous figures in the UFO scene, insists he’s not a liar. Tell that to Bennewitz’s children if you dare!
- George Knapp reports on Col. John Alexander: The former military intelligence officer in pursuit of supernatural phenomena.
- David Metcalfe: My weekend spent with a psychic spy.
- Dean Radin finally comes out of the Magic Cabinet.
- Tangentially Speaking converses with ‘Sunshine Maker’ Tim Scully, the man who sought to change the world by drowning it on LSD.
- The Spirituality of Sasquatch.
- The bizarre mystery of the unidentified human head from nowhere.
- Red Pill of the Day: An idiot’s guide to gaining superpowers.
Thanks to Miguel, Dante and Héćtor.
Quote of the Day:
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy