Exhibit (A) of why we won’t make it…
- Warning to Humanity, V. 2.0.
- Bill Gates wants to cure Alzheimer’s.
- Before exoskeletons enter the battlefield, they will be tested in the assembly line.
- The enigmatic Bélmez faces.
- Jupiter’s poles are worthy of a Pollock painting.
- Ross128b is our best candidate for an Earth 2.
- According to new study, Life could survive on Mars for millions of years.
- NASA wants to put a balloon in Venus’s atmosphere to detect earthquakes. About time those Venusians had their own UFO mystery…
- Close Encounters of the Drawing Kind (British Edition).
- British town still haunted by the victims of the 1666 Plague.
- You are still in time to subscribe to Conner Habib’s online workshop about Science, Philosophy and the Occult.
- Stars that vary in brightness shine in the oral traditions of Aboriginal Australians.
- How traveling back in time could really, physically be possible –DeLorean not included.
- Khipu: Unraveling an ancient code written in strings –Good thing the Incas weren’t cat owners…
- The place where all Bigfoot believers unite.
- Red Pill of the Day: Trumps picks ghost hunter to be federal judge. The Onionizing of 2017 continues!
Thanks to Greg and Blair.
Quote of the Day:
Fortunately, somewhere between chance and mystery lies imagination, the only thing that protects our freedom, despite the fact that people keep trying to reduce it or kill it off altogether.