”Our preferences do not determine what’s true.”
- The supernova that wouldn’t die.
- Sagan was right.
- Natural disasters and revolutions.
- Ice Age lion discovered in Russia.
- When the ancient oceans disappeared.
- Nighttime wounds heal 2x slower.
- Dinosaur comet hit sweet spot for extinction.
- Fruit fly brains and search engines.
- Physics gives mass the Pluto treatment.
- When colliders got small.
- Ancient construction stands the test of time.
- Is FB employing Harry Potter tech?
- RIP first space cat.
- Chinese hypersonic weapon could get past US missile defenses.
- Skin 2.0.
- Play Soviet-era video games.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Ocado.
Quote of the Day:
“We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.”