My fave was Ep. 7 #SoSueMe
- The secret ceremonies and rituals of female Freemasons.
- Rare Minoan sealstone promises to rewrite the history of ancient Greek art.
- Tracing the development of the Doppelgänger.
- Gene therapy creates new skin replacement that saves dying boy’s life.
- Scientists are embedding human brain tissue on rodents —what could possibly go wrong, Pinky?
- How little we understand about the medical properties of cannabis –mixed with its promotion as a panacea– makes for a conflictive concoction for patients.
- If opioids haven’t solve the problem of chronic pain, maybe Virtual Reality can.
- The famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction will be turned into a VR experience.
- What happens if China makes First Contact.
- China is also trying to build the replacement of the Large Hadron Collider –and that could mean trouble for Science.
- The star that keeps on exploding.
- For computer-hacking Millenials, embracing Witchcraft and the Occult is a logical step.
- Are the Amish right about next technology? To find out, we go to the experts…
- A brief history of Dinosaur art. Dinos depicted in Noah’s Ark not included –that’s not art; that’s moronic.
- ‘Mantle plume’ nearly as hot as Yellowstone supervolcano is melting down the ice in Antarctica –I know what you are thinking and NO, don’t even go there…
- Red Pill of the Day: The sheep who stare at Obama.
Thanks to Greg, Elle and Kali.
Quote of the Day:
“Please God, please, don’t let me be normal.”
Sigourney Weaver, in her High school yearbook