”We consider it a good principle to explain the phenomena by the simplest hypothesis possible.”
- Science and the human bias.
- Unraveling NASA’s ‘impossible’ EMDrive.
- Analyzing the Great Pyramid’s newly unveiled secret chamber.
- Oldest spiral galaxy revealed.
- Ancient ‘biblical miracle’ or first documented solar eclipse?
- AI is everywhere.
- The danger of reverse-engineered neural networks and baseball espresso.
- Making fake faces with neural networks.
- Did early humans travel via the kelp highway?
- Unraveling the Nibiru myth.
- CRISPR DNA editing tool available for mail-order.
- Will the real Guy Fawkes please stand up.
- A new species of Orangutan.
- Is Iceland about to erupt?
- From molly to medicine.
- We can thank Lincoln for embalming.
- Will Lake Powell be returned to its natural state?
- Where’s Waldo?
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bots, ‘Bots everywhere.
Quote of the Day:
“I know that I am mortal by nature and ephemeral, but when I trace at my pleasure the windings to and fro of the heavenly bodies, I no longer touch earth with my feet. I stand in the presence of Zeus himself…”