- Santa Muerte: The rise of Mexico’s ‘death saint.’
- Scientists discover huge ‘secret chamber’ within the Great Pyramid of Giza.
- Humans didn’t outsmart the Neanderthal. We just outlasted them.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Dr. Jim Fadiman, the father of the Microdosing movement.
- Could this young physicist finally crack the code to Nuclear Fusion?
- Long-term space flight squeezes the brain, study finds.
- Vega here we come: Newfound (theoretical) wormhole allows for information to escape the interior of black holes.
- According to Oxford researcher, aliens would look like us.
- Crop circles blur Science and the Paranormal in X-Files culture.
- Robert Powell investigates the video of the alleged USS Nimitz UFO encounter of 2004 [Part 1/3] [Part 2/3].
- GoT’s Littlefinger actor Aidan Gillen to play famous UFO investigator J. Allen Hynek in upcoming History Channel series “Blue Book”.
- In Assassin’s Creed: Origins “Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted” –including the exploring of the most realistic digital reconstruction of Ancient Egypt ever produced.
- Does Bigfoot rank higher than Nessie in the Plausibility scale?
- Infamous hoaxer Tom Biscardi plans to build a Bigfoot museum and hotel —suuuuuure he will...
- Infamous Stardust Ranch –think Skinwalker Ranch, but in Arizona instead of Utah –is up for sale.
- The new religions obsessed with A.I.
- Red Pill of the Day: Aibo is back, and I for one welcome our new ADORABLE robo-canine overlords.
Thanks to Greg and Charles
Quote of the Day:
Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost everything – all external expectations, all pride, all fear of embarrassment or failure – these things just fall away in the face of death, leaving only what is truly important.