“Why should things be easy to understand?”
- What’s more deadly than wars, disaster and hunger? Pollution.
- A twisted Martian tail.
- Will lava tubes house the first lunar colony?
- When sabre-toothed cats walked alongside man?
- Mud volcano still erupting nearly 12 years later.
- Ancient 9.7 million yr. old teeth rewrite history.
- NASA study refines search for habitable worlds.
- Special edition of Farenheit 451 turns up the heat.
- Sunken pyramids in the Atlantic?
- When continents collide…
- Geek out on hand-painted maps of fantasy and sci-fi worlds.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… Shall we play a game?
Quote of the Day:
“Behind the hieroglyphic streets there would either be a transcendent meaning, or only the earth.”