To the Stars!
…But first, to the Stock Market!
- So Tom showed he has big government insiders backing TTS/AAS. Would you give him your money, then?
- Complete transcript of the TTS/AAS live video conference, courtesy of Open Minds.
- Channeling Fátima: Yours truly discusses one of the least known aspects of the 100th-year-old Marian apparitions.
- A conversation about Consciousness and objects between Riccardo Manzotti and Tim Parks.
- Is Mindfulness only a placebo?
- The psychedelic renaissance is here. Will it last this time?
- Testing the LSD microdosing hype.
- Obesity in children and teens has been rising worldwide over the past 4 decades.
- Tim O’Reilly: Stop waiting for the Robot uprising! Algorithms have already gone rogue.
- Physicists solve extreme electron puzzle.
- Hole the size of Maine opens in Antarctica ice.
- Yellowstone’s supervolcano’s nasty surprise: We can’t do anything about it, and we only have decades to prepare for when it finally erupts.
- Imiut: The magical Egyptian artifact Egyptologists don’t know what it was used for –don’t even, Giorgio!
- The ancient invasion of the mysterious ‘Sea people.’
- A great exhibition about Teotihuacán is coming to the Bay area next year.
- Red Pill of the Day: Which religion suits your insecurities?
Thanks to Sean Shameless.
Quote of the Day:
“An invention has to make sense in the world it finishes in, not in the world it started.”