”We are a way for the cosmos to know itself.”
- Nobel’s explosive history.
- How ancient neanderthal genes affect your health today.
- Australian stick insect no longer extinct.
- Ancient hurricanes in chilly seas.
- Scientist discusses how to identify fake videos.
- Unraveling how we tick.
- The art of skeleton articulation.
- The cliffside monk of Quadish Valley.
- Environmental antibiotic resistance… in the soil.
- R.O.U.S. uncovered on Solomon Islands.
- The moon’s lost atmosphere.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bots that feel.
Quote of the Day:
“We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.”