- Doomsday Doubledown: MOFO who ‘predicted’ the end of the World on Sept. 23rd is now re-scheduling Armageddon to October.
- On the latest Where did the Road Go? roundtable, me and my homies discussed our cultural Doomsday dependency.
- Rapper starts a crowdfunding campaign to prove the Earth is flat ← *THIS* and not nukes, is what’s going to end our world. Beware the Idiopocalypse!
- Solving the Easter island population puzzle.
- According to analysis of ancient DNA, the Greeks do have near-mythical origins.
- First binary asteroid system —that is ALSO a comet— spotted.
- Thanks to Spielberg, by the late 70’s UFOs were buzzing all around —even inside the United Nations.
- Man behind infamous ‘alien autopsy’ video finally reveals what the whole goddamned world already knew.
- Surprise surprise: Newest Maussan mummy turns out to be completely human –quite possibly a man-made forgery. How do we stop the man from ever setting foot on another UFO conference?
- Radio Misterioso interviews UFO Watchdog Royce Myers.
- Despite his skepticism, MUFON’s chief photo expert Marc D’Antonio firmly believes the US Navy investigates USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects).
- Hitler’s underpants sold at an auction in the US. Monogrammed linen underwear? What a pompous ass…
- The shorter your sleep the shorter your life, according to new study –*watches news* *reads Trump’s tweets* *starts binge watching on Netflix ’til 5 am EVERY night*.
- VR OBEs can change your POV re. NDEs.
- Vegetative-state patient responds to therapy.
- Red Pill of the Day: Teacher beats up student who owed him money for weed. –Idiopocalypse loading. Please hold…
Thanks to Jason. And thanks to the countless anonymous heroes who rose up and extended their hand to help their fellow Mexicans, proving Armageddon will be a freaking walk in the park if we all help each other.
Quote of the Day:
“Without birth and death, and without the perpetual transmutation of all the forms of life, the world would be static, rhythm-less, undancing, mummified.”